Wednesday 4 December 2013

About the Love Actually


“Love Actually” is the first novel that I have read in English, and I have read few novels in Chinese so far. At first, I think it must be difficult to read, but I kept reading to the end after I have read two chapters, the story attracted deeply. First, the characters came from all orders of society, from commoners to prime minister, from pupil to adults and international marriage. It is the whole society love. Second, the characters who the movie described have distinguishing features, and you can remember them when you first read it. For example, Daniel is an emotional, responsible and intelligent man. He very miss his died wife, and he was responsible for raising his stepson and help his stepson get rid of the pain of emotion. He did that a man should do, but a lot of men can’t do. Another is Aurelia who is a artless, frank and genuine girl. As a waitress, she jumped into cool lake just for Jamie’s paper, but when she saw Jamie first time, she fell shy and a little nervous. Her family is poor but she did everything very well. Finally, when you watch the script, you can associate your pass love and the love story which you have read or experience, and it bring pleasure for you. I think I need to watch the movie, and it will be more enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the story is a little confusing at first, but after a few chapters the relationships between the characters become clear. It would be easy to watch the whole movie now!

    Corrections:
    "Love Actually" is the first novel that I have read in English, and I have read a few novels in Chinese so far.

    I think I need to watch the movie, and it will be more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete