Thursday 24 October 2013

$10 Million--a Dream

That is a good topic,and I wish I have $10 million after I wake up  in the morning. Frankly, If have $10 million, I had to make a big plan to spend it. First of all, I'm going to cost $3 million to buy two big,fully-furniture. One is for my parents,and the other is for my family, and cost $200,000 to buy a expensive car. Second I'm going to put $2 million into stock market, and put $1 million into banks, and I will spend $1 million to build Chen's foundation that help poor people and students who haven't money to go to school. In addition, I'm going to spend $3 million to buy shops that I will be responsibility for; then I will earn more money.In the shops I'm going to sale shoe, clothing, furniture, electric and so on. Finally, I'm going to spend $100,000 to take a tour of whole word, the first destination is North America, include New York, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver and other famous cities; moreover, the Europe will be my second destination, Pairs, London, Berlin is the place where I must be go, the third destination will be Africa. I will take picture while I will be taking a tour; also, I'm going to make albums, and give hobby of picture free. That is my plan of $10 million. Ha ha, I almost spend all the money, no, no, I still have $1 million in the bank!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have everything clearly planned out. I like the idea of establishing a scholarship fund for poor students!

    Corrections:
    First of all, I'm going to spend $3 million to buy two big, fully-furnished houses. One is for my parents, and the other is for my family.

    In addition, I'm going to spend $3 million to buy shops that I will be responsible for; then, I will earn more money.

    ReplyDelete