Sunday 27 October 2013

Yinchuan Kampinski Grand Hotel


Hello ladies and gentlemen! Good afternoon this hotels agent, today we’ll recommend a new hotel, Yinchuan Kempinski hotel, a world chain hotel and it is the first five-star brand in Yinchuan city. It locate in the cross of Beijing Avenue and Changan Street, drive 30 minute from Airport.
Location
First I present its rooms, it have single room with queen-size beds, double room with twin-size beds, business suite with king-size beds and president suite with king-size beds. Every houses have in-room minibar, Tv, free internet, washing and shower room. 24houres hot water will be supplied.
Second I will introduce dining center. Lobby lounge is perfect place to meet and greet, and cater for coffee and tea. Berlin cafe is western restaurant, you can test Sushi Sashimi, Pizza, Pasta, homemade bakery and pastry, ice cream…. Chinese restaurant include private suites and public area, cater for all kind of Chinese food, you can have a talk with you close friend in private suite during dinning time.


In addition, I recommend business center. There is 1 meeting hall and 6 meeting room, you can hold different meet and any celebration such as anniversary, birthday, wedding shower. Also, you can enjoy printing documentary, booking ticket send-receive fax and so on.
Finally, I want to tell you the leisure and facilities. It has fitness center and spa treatment with sauna and heating room. Yinchuan Kempinski is you the best selection. I high recommend it. I slide up to you and say, ” Please call me, I can help you, I have lived there for 3 years.” 

1 comment:

  1. I love hotels...if I could travel every month, I would! I hope this hotel isn't too expensive.

    Corrections:
    First, I will present its rooms. It has single rooms with queen-size beds, double rooms with twin-size beds, business suites with king-size beds and presidential suites with king-size beds.

    Second, I will introduce the dining facilities.

    ReplyDelete