Tuesday 5 November 2013

Is This City Safety?



Calgary is a great city, and a safe city. I'm luck, I always live in safe city. I have been here for two months, and I haven't met thieves, muggers and other crimes; in addition, my apartment and University don't have any burglaries, and my companions haven't seen any crime in their experience. You can go outside at night alone, and you can ask everyone you meet when have a problem. People is friendly,they can help you when you need a help. I come from Beijing, China, and I lived Beijing for 5 years before I came here. Beijing is a big city, and it has 30 million people, but it's a safe city,then over 200 million people have tour of Beijing. People are friendly , and if you have a tour of Beijing, you can get help from everyone who can give you a answer as detail as possible.


Although, we stay a safe city, but sometime burglary happens; so, we had better learn to protect yourself. First, you should avoid going outside and dangerous place alone as far as possible.Second, you had better call police when you meet that some commit to crime, don't fight with them. You ought to be away from dangerous place when you walk on street or visit a park; furthermore, you should watch traffic sign before you through street, you should look around before you enter a work sit.
As a result, staying a safe city is important; also,learning to protect yourself is more important. Safety is most important to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. You organized your ideas well here - I think that's good advice for any city in the world, even a safe place like Calgary.

    Corrections:
    ...;in addition, my apartment and University don't have any burglaries, and my companions haven't seen any crime in their experience.

    People are friendly, and if you have a tour of Beijing, you can get help from everyone, who can give you an answer as detailed as possible.

    ReplyDelete